Date: Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 4:00
Senior Serve is the largest fundraiser for our ProGrad event. Proceeds are given back to the
students through scholarship opportunities and with the ProGrad Event itself, which will be held at
the Times Square Entertainment Complex! Seniors participating in Senior Serve earn raffle tickets to
be used at the ProGrad event for prize drawings.
Tables can be as casual or extravagant as you choose,
but the following minimum commitment is expected.
The ProGrad Committee will provide invitations, tickets, catering,
tables, chairs, serving lessons, and styrofoam coffee cups
(you may bring real cups if you prefer).
- Students can host a table individually or in a group up to 6 students. At least one full table (8
guest tickets) must be sold.
- Seniors will choose a theme to decorate their table and dress accordingly.
Costumes MUST be in dress code.
- Seniors provide “Theme music” and a scripted into for the groups introduction during the event.
- Theme sign-up dates will be announced shortly.
- Students participating must return a signed participation agreement and the cost of each
ticket is $30. All theme groups’ tables must pay for 4 tickets ($120) per person in the group at
the time of theme group sign-up. The remaining payment must be turned in 2 weeks later
- The event will be held in the GRHS Cafeteria and is limited to the capacity of this room.
Therefore, a Minimum of 4 tickets per student and a maximum of 8 tickets per student in the
group can be sold initially. No additional tickets will be available for sale.
- Students in the group can divide up their ticket allotment
however they want. If you have a group of 5 with one theme,
you will sell a total of 20 tickets (4 x 5) as a group.
Unsold tickets must be returned prior to the event.
- Seniors will serve and entertain their guests to earn monetary tips for ProGrad.
- Each theme Group is required to bring a themed cake to be
sold to the highest bidder in the auction. You may want
to have an extra dessert in case your cake is auctioned
to another table.
- Each theme group is required to contribute a themed basket for the silent auction.
Students will earn credit for raffle tickets for this donation.
- Seniors will attend serving lessons the day of the event - time will be announced closet to the event
- Seniors and their parents in each group must commit
to providing silverware, placemats, drinking glasses and
other items for their tables - a list of required items
will be provided to you at the August or September meeting.
Seniors may participate without hosting a table. They may either be a helper serving
a table, help with set-up and cleanup duty, help with the
silent or live auction, or help with the dinner. The senior
will receive the same credit as if hosting a table for scholarship
here for a printed copy
Sept. 21 - General meeting for students
and parents; 6:30 p.m. GRHS cafeteria
Last date to choose Senior Serve Theme & all group balances
Auction baskets can be turned in for DOUBLE the
If a new group signs-up this night the entire
payment is due - No exceptions.
Oct. 6 - General Meeting for students and
parents; 6:30 p.m. GRHS cafeteria
Senior Serve Main Topic; Q & A session. Auction
Items DUE! (1 raffle ticket per $50 in value)
Oct. 10 - Deadline for Senior Serve guest
list, cake descriptions, group intros. and music - by email.
Oct. 17 - General Meeting for students
and parents; 6:30 p.m. GRHS cafeteria
Senior Serve Main Topic; Last minute Q & A session.
Oct. 22 - Senior Serve Committee set-up
only; GRHS cafeteria (12:00 pm -9:00 pm)
Oct. 23 - Senior Serve Group(s) set-up;
GRHS cafeteria (9:00 am - 12:00 pm)
Oct. 23 - Senior Serve dinner
and auction; 4:00 p.m. GRHS cafeteria
Serve Dinner Timeline (pdf) & printable
menu (word doc)
Tips for a Successful Senior Serve (pdf)
Success at Senior Serve Ideas and Tips (pdf)
Serve - Theme Reservation 2017 (pdf)
(one per group/table)
Serve - Committment Form (pdf)
(Each person in the group/table must have
this filled out)
Guest List Turn-in Form (pdf)
Sponsor Level Information & Form (pdf)
Silent Auction Donation Letter (pdf)
Silent Auction Donation Form (pdf)
Back to the top
Designed by: J.